THC – A Diamonds
THC-A Diamonds ONE GRAM (Wax Vapemeds)
THC-A diamonds aka THC-A crystalline look exactly like the little gems they are so fondly named after and are 99% pure THC-A. Their size is small and can resemble granulated sugar and at largest full-sized diamond look-alike that are a few millimeters wide. The remaining 1% of THC-A diamond is made up of terpenes and other cannabinoids. This is THC-A in its purest form possible.
- No ratings found yet!
There are no reviews yet.